Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Puppet Break - Puppet Workshop

No puppets this weekend. Instead I'm here in Seattle, WA at the SFIT - Seattle Festival of Improv Theater. I'm here with Get Up, doing tech -- improvised scoring -- for their 2 shows, this Friday & Saturday night. I had hoped the Oregon Comedy Sportz puppet guys would be in attendance. Oregon is really not that far from here. Oh well. Maybe I'll have to make a trip back up here as part of a "West Coast Puppet Improv (& Surfing Tour)"*

However, next week I'll be back working with puppets. The Trouble Puppet Theater is hosting a Weekly Wednesday Workshop. I hope to use the time as a way to keep on track for getting all the puppets made for the FTM show in March.

Until then, I'll be catching some improv-festival-fun out here in "Jet City".

Happy trails!

*Pending finances and travel time.

No comments:

Post a Comment